Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Nimboo Achar & MissUnderstandings go on a Date


Nimboo - Hey Babes, whats up?
MinorMissUnderstanding(MMU1) - OMG OMG OMG, I am so happy, my twin is visiting me on April 5th
Nimboo - like seriously? There are two of you?
MMU1 -Yes Nimbs, there are two of us. Identical too. I am so excited to see her.
Nimboo -Two MMUs? This just got more interesting. Can I meet her?
MMU1 - Of course you can! She'd be delighted to meet you. We should go on a group date or something.
Nimboo ( a bit disappointed, he had a threesome in mind) - Does she have a BF?
MMU1 -Not sure, we haven't really talked about it. Btw, is you handsome cousin Achar still on the market?
Nimboo -Achar? You mean that jarhead? Yes, he is free as a bird.
MMU1 -Do you think we can set the two of them on a date?
Nimboo -Sure, we can try
April 5thth, MajorMissUnderstanding (MMU2) arrives from Hawaii and the identical twins are ecstatic to see each other.
The next day on April 6th,  Nimboo, Achar, MMU1 and MMU2 go on a group date.
Achar -I heard you just got back from Hawaii, how is the surf this time of year?
MMU2 -oh, it was awesome. But when I got MMU1's text that she really could use my help here to back her up at Raizada's I could not refuse.
Achar -How long do you plan to be in town?
MMU2 -oh! it really depends on the CVS, you know. I could be done tomorrow during the MahaEpisode on April 7th and go home next week or I may have an extended stay of 6 months. It really depends on MMU1's boss.
Nimboo -How are the Raizada's as employers?
MMU1 and MMU2 both speak together
MMU12 -we only deal with ASR, he is brilliant! We really owe it to him for keeping us gainfully employed. And he really listens to our ideas.

MMU2 -Tell them about the terrace scene project you did MMU1.
MMU1 -oh yeah. This one time ASR was on the terrace and I launched my maiden project on him. The terrace scene was so effective; ASR gave me the contract for next 6 months.
Nimboo -your contract ends in 6 months?
MMU1 -oh god! Don't remind me of my future unemployment. I may have to ask Anjali to hire me once ASR is done with my work.
MMU2- But She will be a piece of cake for you sis!
Achar -Wont you stay back to help your sister?
MMU2 ' Again, it depends. Anjali is not my expertise. I may have to bring in our cousin NoMoreUnderstanding. She is an expert at destroying any limited understanding left among Raizada's.

Nimboo -how about CompleteUnderstanding?
MMU1 -oh! That almost never happens. And we don't call her until the very last episode.
MMU2 - Besides, I don't like her, she kind of ruins our projects.

Nimboo and Achar take a short break to the boys rest room.
Nimboo ' Looks like a family of Understanding hotties
Achar ' yeah, we need to seriously get ourselves lucky.
Back at the bar.
MMU1 - O EM GEE! MMU2 here just had an idea. You know you should come over to RM on MahaEpisode.
MMU2 -Yes, seriously, think about it.
Nimboo and Achar look at each other.
MMU1  - Yeah, and if things go really bad, we will have everyone suck at you two for instant amnesia.
With a proposition like that Nimboo Achar could hardly refuse!

2 comments:

  1. Lmao...you are a genius! Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh, Im outta words!!

    pikudika!

    ReplyDelete