Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mandir Scene causes Break-ups and Divorces

totally off-kilter and non-sequitur
After ASR gallantly recovered khushi from the mandir, and carried her off ensconced in his chest, held with his strong arms as if she were nothing but a mere rag doll, there was general discontentment among the women-folk at the mandir who witnessed the scene. Unknown to IPK viewers, the mandir scene continued long after ASR and khushi left. Here is what transpired after our love birds left.
--------------------------
TeenyBopperGirlfriend nudged her boyfriends ribs - OMG OMG OMG Did you just see that?
TeenyBopper BF - See what baby?
TBG - OMG! OMG! Did you see how he lifted her like a doll? 
TBF -  Have you seen those biceps? 
TBG - (squeals and shrieks and jumps up an down) - Like its so hot, can you like do it too?
TBF - Honey, it would take me atleast good 10 years to get those!! And have you seen her?
TBG - I hate you, oh I really really hate you, OMG, you are a total jerk, just LMA and don't you ever try to text or poke me!!
--------------------------  
TwentySomething to her BoyFriend - how come you never carry me like that?
BF - how come you are not as pretty as Khushi?
TS - You A**Hat, I really hate you and you know what? your thing is too small and its soft and its totally not working for me. Good bye!
--------------------------
ThirtySomething to her husband - Wonder what happened to romance in our life?
Husband - It's time for PTA meeting darling, let's hurry.
Wife - Wish you were more romantic like ASR
Husband - And who will pay the mortgage bills if I sit at home like him, your dad?
Wife - You always bring my dad into our conversation, I am so sick of that!
Husband - Alright, alright, I am sorry, that was not right. Let me bring your mother instead, and you know what? you are just like her and let me tell ya she ain't exactly a petite woman.
Wife picks the pooja thali and bangs it on his head and walks out on him.
 --------------------------
SeniorCitizenWife(SCW) - Aye ji, did you see what that boy just did?
SeniorCitizenHusband(SCH) - Now don't get any fancy ideas, you know my arthritis flares up
SCW - do you think he will go bald like you?
SCH - only if she goes old-hag like you!
SCW silently noted that the time had finally come to execute her plans to murder her SCH, collect the life insurance money, and run off with the young male-nurse to the Caymans.

2 comments: