Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thoughts on Dangerous beginnings - Feb 9th, 2012

Location: RM, Anjali's tryst with her God's cut short, but the driver might make a quick door call to the Pearly Gates and be back. It's hard to find humor in today's episode, but because the fans are going to be totally glum about it, not to mention the sordid pre-cap doing a number on our collective nerves, I will try my best.

Hits
ASRs complete, unvarnished love for his sister.  This is his Achilles heel and this is where it's going hurt to him most. Lovely scene between Daljeet and Barun! Kudos!

Misses
Khushi's most unfortunate choice of words. A timely shove with a resounding slap was fully called for. But NO, our lovely IPK makers have the uncanny knack of injecting the most inappropriate and damaging actions and words, right when we DON'T need it.
Hai Devi Maiyya, I pray for the well-being of our fans. Hate, misunderstanding, forced marriage and what not. We will need a lot of group therapy. And Gautam Hegde's message was right on, please continue with your other, what-is-called real lives because, by God, I am scared sh*t of your fanaticism and don't want blood on my hands, lest any of you decide to take things too far. GH, Real-life? What real-life? I have none left.

Thoughts
Akash - Papa mein Papa ban gaya, Papa, mein Papa ban gaya. WHAT!!! I can become Papa! How! When! Where! Why! I know JACK about how to become Papa...Papaaa, help!!!!
ASR - Someone's gonna pay for this. And what's this, you and Jeeju? You sicken me, you!!  And the dangerous beginning of a hate track is here'.
Khushi - Let me run a quick checklist of "How to make my upcoming life most miserable". - Inspired by Master Card commercial
  • Let the creep hug me a moment too long and not shove him with lightning speed ' Check
  • Let the creep finish his sentences before I react ' Check
  • Use the most damaging words that will ensure a fast and furious suffering for me ' Check
  • Ensure that ASR walks in on me and sees it all ' Priceless!!
There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Plan, the world's most twisted, out-there plan forced by the mighty powers-that-be of Star Plus channel, solely to please the aunties who generate TRPs.
Anjali - I love my God's but I am in no hurry.
Mamiji - Phati Saree, are you ready for your dangerous beginnings. You don't like the trailer? Wait, I got the whole picture coming up for you. And its not a Disney movie and I am no Cruella Deville
And'.The Gupta Parivar takes the prize for the most out-to-lunch bunch of clueless people. Here is a big fat moose sitting right smack dab in the middle of the table, called Mamiji, and they are more worried about some distant past of Payal.

1 comment:

  1. Only you can bring humour to an otherwise sordid n gloomy episode!!

    pikudika

    ReplyDelete