Search This Blog

Monday, February 6, 2012

Thoughts on ASR's Tummy and Muscles. Feb 06, 2012

Synopsis
Its the day before Payash wedding. Guptas are serving lunch to guests on Pattals. There is a cow in the visitors list. The cow chows down the plates instead of the food on the plates. ASR comes to the rescue and brings in enough plates to feed the entire city of Delhi. Khushi and ASR are much in love and a Rabba-Ve is thrown in that hits the heart. Shyam is busy applying his versatile mechanical skills to loosening the brake oil box. 


Hits
Its contagious, you know, this thing called love. And the fire burns with equal fervor on both sides.The Rabba-Ve was the first, most meaningful one ever.Khushi and ASR locked eyes on each other and traveled the distance of the veranda uninterrupted, saying millions of unspoken confessions, silent endearments and noiseless communion. 
Dear Fans, REJOICE!! Barun is not growing a paunch! What a relief! Posts after posts speculated that Barun might be losing weight, gaining weight, losing muscle, gaining paunch, yada, yada, yada. The state of ASR's body is strong and quite virile. He does look tired, and, broken record, needs a haircut. 
NK, Shyam take a back seat bros, when ASR speaks, you shut up. Got it?
Misses
For the first time, there is a somewhat of a sinister plan from Shyam. His IQ grows by the day and I wonder, if it has something to do with fans slamming the creatives for Shyam's idiotic ideas.
The Countrified Arnav Singh Raizada.
I half expected ASR to gift a bracelet studded with rhinestones, Swarovski, heck, even diamonds, but he gets her traditional glass bangles. I was damn sure ASR would bring in 5 star hotel service to Gupta's but he brings Pattals.
That does it. The Countrification of ASR has begun. 
CVs misunderstood when I said I want to see the breakdown of mighty ASR into loving a Arnav. I didn't mean breakdown of polished ASR into a countrified Arnav. *shakes head*. Next up, ASR falls for a bindi. What's more? ASR shops for Paranda (hair extensions), Pom-poms and Gotas? Incredible change in a man!
No, don't misunderstand me, I have nothing against these traditional things but ASR did a volt-face on us overnite and its giving serious indigestion. Alright, so he is doing it for her, you say. Clearly, I am willing to buy that argument - for now. 
Thoughts
ASR - You look at me like that, babe, and I might just take you right here and now. I don't work out for nothing, And these abs? Washboards ready for a ride!
Khushi - Never knew you were so hot, Those biceps, the taut abs, *ahem*. *hiccup* Devi Mayya, he is making love to me again with those smoldering eyes.
Cow - Cool it kids. *Burp* Thanks for the lunch. *Burp** Mooo*

Khushi - I said FLOWERS!!
ASR - So? I got a truck-full of Cauli-FLOWERS!! Same difference. WT****, we will need the Pattals again. Just hang on to them for now, love. 

Buaji and Garima - What do we do with this thing called The ASR? Tea? Coffee? No? Khushi?

Shyam - Godammit! Phoren cars are complicated! I think I got the brake wires. We'll find out tomorrow. And if this plan fails too, I say CVs just send me on a long vacation to Timbuktu

Anjali - Like my new voice? Got it special ordered from Voice-Overs for the Weaklings Ltd. 


PRE CAP - Time for new Wardrobe ASR. Waiter? Really? I thought it was more of a Penguin! White shirts and black vests, a sure Fashion Faux Pas! Yeah. And where are the Gupta's. Tut tut, does ASR have to do EVERYTHING around here??

3 comments:

  1. Excellent piece..pikudika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! This never gets old. Reading your blog for the 3rd time now and I am still at the risk of embarrassing myself in the office by laughing out-loud. Please write some more. How about a Serialjunky brand of IPK reflections? Cool, right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled on your blog. Hilarious!

    lyolik

    ReplyDelete