Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Facebook Page Complaints to Lalit Mohan

Dear Lalit

I am your Facebook page. I've been meaning to write to you for so long, yet haven't been able to do so because my department is so freaking busy. I am writing this letter to air my grievances and seek your attention and help in resolving the issues faced by my department.

Ever since you opened your account with us, our work load has quadrupled with no end in sight. My team has to handle truckloads of comments, complaints, brickbats, accolades, rotten eggs, rotten tomatoes and what not every day.

By Jove, I am by far the most busy page in the history of Facebook pages. Just the other day, Mr. Wall was complaining to me that he got a herniated disc under the burden of sheer number of comments written on his back. The Photo Album was seething in fury that some odd sepia infused yellow photograph was causing such a furor in his section that he had to hire extra help to clean the environmental toxic waste due to excessive estrogen spill and wild speculations. His entire team is yellow without oxygen buried in the sea of estrogen-induced toxicity.

The Info section was not happy, no less. She said, you wrote something obscure that you are not Lalit Mohan for real but then for real you are, or real Lalit Mohan will say that you are not or that you are not Lalit Mohan in reality but reality sucks or some such nonsense, i forget exactly. What the!! Please change that Lalit because transparency, honesty and interactivity define the age of social media.

We don't mind the love, and the fun comments but those barbs really hurt *ouch*. Some comments are so over the top and badly written that I want to buy every fan of yours an Oxford Dictionary pronto with ARHI's Married picture printed on the front and Devi Mayya's picture on the back. I think it will make a great collectible item, think about it. Some post are so nasty and downright rotten they stink like crazy. Some are gooey, dripping with Jalebi sugary syrup that i want to gag at the sheer bullshit of praise they write.

The Status/What's on your mind department hardly gets any work, its unfair. That group is woken once or twice a week if that, when your highness feels the urge to throw some bits to the fans. Now, Lalit, don't be such a miser with words, your fans want to hear from you, put that Status department to work. The Likes button is very happy in all this because he gets touched, caressed and loved every day by the ever growing legion of fans that you are collecting.

Please take the time to warn me before sh*tty episodes or hot-promos, so I can hire extra pair of helping hands to manage the onslaught of traffic. Just today, I got so many rotten tomatoes and eggs that I had to use the entire year's supply of Windex to clean my face!

I need a raise, a promotion and a transfer to another less busy serial director. Somethings gotta give or I will die with sheer exhaustion. Hope you will give me the much needed TLC to recover, recuperate and re-energize. Please don't ignore me for long periods of time, it makes me cranky, crabby and want to hit somebody with a baseball bat. Yeah, I can totally see why some employees go postal.

With best posts ever
Yours truly Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment